STEPS TO BECOME A LSC VOLUNTEER
1. Fill out the following and return to Volunteer Coordinator.
• Volunteer Application
• Volunteer Area of Service choices
• Volunteer Opportunities
2. Copy of COVID vaccine (Mandatory)
3. Copy of your driver’s license or student ID
Return application to:
Volunteer Services Department
Attn: Regina Mayes
2300 Watkins Lake Road
Waterford, MI 48328-1439
4. After steps 1-3 are completed the Volunteer Office will call to setup an interview.
After Interview and officially accepted into the Volunteer Program:
5. Personally, arrange to get TB test, through your Personal Care Provider or Pediatrician, or at a walk-in Urgent Care clinic. Most insurances cover the costs involved.
6. Once Volunteer Services has received all required paperwork requested above. You will be required to attend a LSC Volunteer Orientation session.
7. At Orientation, you will review the identification badge process. You will also receive instruction on how to log your volunteer hours and information on how to purchase a volunteer apron.
8. You're now a LSC volunteer! Thank you kindly for your service.